Whether you are opening/reopening a restaurant, celebrating Chinese New Year or simply want to provide your patrons with some entertainment, a lion dance is a perfect way to make the occasion memorable. The lion dance itself will be suited to the size and style of the restaurant.
A typical restaurant performance will include:
- Blessing the counter and kitchen
- Performing Bai Sun if there is a Gwan Gung or another altar
- Going around all the tables to entertain patrons
- Getting the lettuce
- Chinese string firecrackers, of approx 2m length (optional)
- Kung fu demonstration (optional)
All of this can be tailored to your individual needs — for more information please make an enquiry.